Wednesday 10 September 2008

Interactive electronics tutorials


I've recently started my first circuit bending project - a Yamaha DD-20. This may be a little complex for a first project, but it was the first suitable thing I found!
Anyway, my electronics is a little rusty so I've been doing some searching for tutorials to refresh myself.

I found a pretty comprehensive set of online interactive tutorials on various aspects of electronics.
They are pretty good and take you through a wide variety of topics and each section has a little test at the end so you can check you've actually learnt something.

1 comment:

GuruSantiago said...

These are great tutorials.
Thank You,
GuruSantiago

Want to learn more about electronics?

The GuruSantiago can help. Checkout his videos here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ElectronicsIsFun
And follow him on twitter @ElectronicsFun